A long-simmering power struggle boiled over on February 24th, 2020, when Dr Mahathir Mohamad unexpectedly announced his resignation as Malaysia’s Prime Minister. His decision prompted members of Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia, or better known as Bersatu to pull out of the ruling Pakatan Harapan coalition en masse, along with nearly a dozen members of Parti Keadilan Rakyat or PKR. The mass exodus led to the collapse of the 2-year-old government under the weight of internal rivalries and plunged the country into a deep political turmoil.
For more great INSIGHT into the top issues affecting Asia:
ABOUT THE SHOW: Insight investigates and analyses topical issues that impact Asia and the rest of the world.
#CNAInsider #CNAInsiderInvestigates #Insight #SinkingCities
For more, SUBSCRIBE to CNA INSIDER!
Follow CNA INSIDER on:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Coronavirus: UK unites for Boris Johnson’s recovery | Nine News Australia
- Tử Vi 12 Con Giáp Năm 2020 Luận Giải Cát Hung Chi Tiết Và Chính Xác Nhất – Tử vi 12 con giáp
- Bộ Công thương kiến nghị Chính phủ cho xuất khẩu gạo trở lại | THDT
- World War Z (1/10) Movie CLIP – Zombie Outbreak (2013) HD
- Giá Vàng Hôm Nay 8/3/2020: Giá Vàng Trong Nước Lại Tăng Mạnh