Opened in September 1975 shortly after the end of the Vietnam War.The atmosphere inside of the newly-renovated museum is hushed and somber; graphic displays, photographs, unexploded ordinance, and other artifacts show the horrors faced by both sides. The airy, three-floor museum houses around seven permanent exhibits with captions in both Vietnamese and English.
Along with the inside displays, many restored pieces of American military hardware are parked around the grounds of the War Remnants Museum. Helicopters – including a mammoth Chinook – tanks, artillery, fighter planes, and an assortment of large bombs complete the interesting display.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 999 Nụ Hôn Bá Đạo Của Nam Thần chap 426+427- 999 nu hon ba dao cua nam than chap 426+427
- Liên Khúc Remix 999 Đóa Hồng – Hãy Cho Tôi | Saka Trương Tuyền, Vũ Hà (Tuyệt Đỉnh Remix)
- TUẤN CHUNG LK Nụ Hồng Mong Manh,999 Đóa Hồng, Nhạc Trẻ Xưa Remix, Nhạc Hoa Lời Việt Bất Hủ 7X 8X 9X
- MỘT VÒNG SÀI GÒN TỚI CHỢ NHÀ GIÀU THẢO ĐIỀN | saigon travel Guide
- Star Camp: Choreography – UNLOCK