How to root and install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9100 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Root files included TWRP Custom Recovery, ODIN and SuperSU.This video is a guide How to Root your Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Download link and manual:
Highly recommended to read the manual before rooting your device
Note: This video use Galaxy J7 2016 as sample, you only need download the root file that match with your model number and then follow the instructions. This video is a guide how to root samsung firmware via ODIN.
*Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
* Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
* If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
* If you have a KNOX-enabled device, Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status !
* If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
* If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
* Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://inkstitch.net/kinh-doanh
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CF Mobile/CF Legends | #81 ACC VIP 0 Phần 81 Thánh Tay To C4 Kỹ Năng 100% | Tường Trần CFM
- CF Mobile/CF Legends | #67 Mù Mắt Với ACC VIP 0 Thánh Cày AI 2019 Quá Chất !!! | Tường Trần CFM
- Âm Dương Sư Moba Global | Góc tân thủ: giải thích chi tiết các phép bổ trợ trong game
- Xả hàng 1500 chiếc xe máy cũ giá rẻ nhất Hà Nội
- Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte Brow nâu nguyên zin like new tại Kỳ Lân Luxury