Is there more to coffee than just drinking it? Experts say that the smell of the beans is just as important. Neil and Catherine discuss the science behind why coffee often smells better than it tastes and teach some new vocabulary along the way.
a physiological response
a reaction your body has to something, like a smell
to be baffled by something
to be confused by something, to not understand it
a group of shops from the same company, all the shops have the same design and sell the same or very similar products
Download the audio and a transcript here
Learn English with BBC Learning English. Every day we help you to learn English with our brilliant mix of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, news and inspiring English programmes. We also produce regular ‘extra’ videos across the week so come back every day to see what’s new.
MONDAY: The English We Speak
MONDAY: English in a Minute
TUESDAY: News Review
TUESDAY: English At Work
THURSDAY: 6 Minute English
FRIDAY: Editor’s Choice
We like receiving and reading your comments – please use English when you comment.
For more videos and content that will help you learn English, visit our website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chuyên gia giải đáp: Thai mấy tuần có tim thai?
- 999 Nụ Hôn Bá Đạo Của Nam Thần chap 426+427- 999 nu hon ba dao cua nam than chap 426+427
- Liên Khúc Remix 999 Đóa Hồng – Hãy Cho Tôi | Saka Trương Tuyền, Vũ Hà (Tuyệt Đỉnh Remix)
- TUẤN CHUNG LK Nụ Hồng Mong Manh,999 Đóa Hồng, Nhạc Trẻ Xưa Remix, Nhạc Hoa Lời Việt Bất Hủ 7X 8X 9X
- MỘT VÒNG SÀI GÒN TỚI CHỢ NHÀ GIÀU THẢO ĐIỀN | saigon travel Guide