More info: www.mixvibes.com/remixlive
Cross DJ Pro :
More info: www.mixvibes.com/cross-dj-ios-android
Press Release :
Remixlive & Cross DJ Pro iOS – now with Ableton Link
Mixvibes ships Remixlive 1.2 & Cross DJ Pro 3.1: with their new Ableton Link integration, it’s the first time a loop launching app can be synced with a pro DJ app. Jam on!
Ableton Link integration:
Ableton Link is a technology that syncs the beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and any Link-enabled iOS app over WiFi. Now available in Remixlive and Cross DJ Pro for iOS, it allows anyone to:
– Sync Remixlive with Cross DJ Pro.
– Sync Remixlive and/or Cross DJ Pro with any other Link-compatible app.
– Sync Remixlive and/or Cross DJ Pro with Ableton Live.
All connected apps will automatically play in sync across all devices.
All you need is a WiFi connection and two iOS devices with Remixlive or Cross DJ Pro. It’s:
– Simple: no external MIDI clock or extra hardware required.
– Quick: enable Ableton Link with a single tap.
– Intuitive: anyone can join in and jam, from experienced musicians to beginners.
– Creative: combine apps, machines and instruments, and create unique compositions.
Play in sync with Cross DJ Pro:
Alongside the new version of Remixlive comes an update of Cross DJ Pro for iOS. Like its counterpart, it introduces Ableton Link, taking DJing on iOS to the next level. Thanks to it you can now:
– Sync Cross DJ Pro on two different devices or more.
– Use Remixlive to add extra loops over tracks playing in Cross DJ Pro.
Other improvements in Remixlive 1.2:
– Record external audio in Remixlive – from any iOS-compatible microphone or sound card.
– New ‘Essential FX’ pack: includes the four extra effects in one package.
– Overhauled sample collection – improvements include a search bar, alphabetic sorting, etc.
– Rename or delete any sample, including factory samples, delete and restore any pack.
– All new info tab displays each sample’s instrument, BPM, beats, key, & more.
Other improvements in Cross DJ Pro 3.1:
– Send audio from Cross DJ Pro to other Audiobus and Inter-App compatible apps.
– Automatic switch to dual stereo output mode when a MIDI controller is detected.
Remixlive key features:
– A 48 pad grid (24 on iPhone) for instant remixing, powered by pro samples.
– Tweak your sound with instant FX and beat repeat pads.
– Live BPM control: change the tempo on the fly without stopping the music.
– Multiple Mode: play several pads per column simultaneously.
Inter-App (node) & Audiobus (input master): send Remixlive’s audio to other music apps.
– Edit Play mode, Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse, Transpose.
– Import your own samples directly from your iTunes library.
– Record any sound or voice through the mic — with an optional overdub.
Cross DJ Pro for iOS key features:
-Mix tracks in perfect sync with accurate BPM detection and stable sync.
– Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone.
– Key detection: detect the key of the songs & know which tracks sound good together.
– Accurate beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly (iPad only).
– Waveform view: parallel waveforms for pitch-bending.
MIDI control with more than 10 controllers.
– Multichannel audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard.
– Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphones before mixing them.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://inkstitch.net/cong-nghe