Why is ‘shame’ the emotion of now? Does it have anything to do with social media? We know that shame can make someone sad and hopeless but, could there be a positive side to this feeling? Neil and Sam discuss the feeling of shame and teach you new vocabulary along the way.
a strong feeling of guilt and embarrassment
to shame (verb)
to make someone feel shame by, for example, publicly highlighting their bad behaviour
crippling / debilitating
this could be emotional, physical or even financial and means making a situation impossible to deal with
to make something happen
A brand name of the chemical PTFE which is used, amongst many other things, to make cooking pots and pans non-stick
You’ll find the transcript and vocabulary on our website:
[Cover: Getty Images]
Learning English is easy! Improve your English with our free English videos and lessons on grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and English exams.
Please use English when you comment.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chuyên gia giải đáp: Thai mấy tuần có tim thai?
- 999 Nụ Hôn Bá Đạo Của Nam Thần chap 426+427- 999 nu hon ba dao cua nam than chap 426+427
- Liên Khúc Remix 999 Đóa Hồng – Hãy Cho Tôi | Saka Trương Tuyền, Vũ Hà (Tuyệt Đỉnh Remix)
- TUẤN CHUNG LK Nụ Hồng Mong Manh,999 Đóa Hồng, Nhạc Trẻ Xưa Remix, Nhạc Hoa Lời Việt Bất Hủ 7X 8X 9X
- MỘT VÒNG SÀI GÒN TỚI CHỢ NHÀ GIÀU THẢO ĐIỀN | saigon travel Guide