Step-by-step instructions on how to install an Excel add-in in Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 for Windows.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A July 2016 Office Security Update is causing the add-in ribbon menu to disappear. Here is a video that explains how to fix it.
Installing the add-in is pretty easy, and should only take a few minutes.
1. Save the add-in file to your computer.
– Pick any folder on your hard drive that is easy for you to find.
– My suggestion is to create a folder named “Excel Campus” and place it in your Documents folder.
2. Open Excel and go to the Options Menu.
– This varies depending on your version of excel.
– 2007 – Office Button, Excel Options
– 2010 & 2013 – File, Options
3. Click the “Add-Ins” option on the left-side menu, and then click the “Go…” button.
– You may have to wait a few seconds for the window to appear.
4. Click the “Browse…” button on the Add-Ins Menu.
5. Locate the add-in file you saved in Step 1, and click OK.
6. The Add-in will appear in the list and should be enabled, click OK.
7. Installation Complete – The add-in is now installed and should automatically open every time to you open excel.
Here is an article with written instructions and images. You can also download a pdf version and print it.
Checkout my video on how to uninstall and completely remove an Excel Add-in:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Che Guevara|The True Story of Che Guevara|telugu|69tv
- Cafe Racer – Những Câu Nói Của Đam Mê || KNP
- Nokia Lumia 630 – Full Specifications, Features, Price, Specs and Reviews 2017 Update Video
- Accel World vs Sword Art Online – Yui and Calamity Vabel! [Part 50/FINALE/PS4/English]
- Super Kirito Gameplay – Accel World vs Sword Art Online