Full written recipe (Cong thuc day du)
► GET MY COOKBOOK here:
► Items in my kitchen and pantry
Subscribe for more videos:
Join me on other social media
If you recreate any of my recipes, please share a photo of your food on social media by inserting #HelenRecipes. Your food will be featured in my video someday 😉
This is a very popular snack in Asia. It is known under many names such as: Youtiao, Chinese cruller, Chinese oil stick, Chinese doughnut, fried breadstick, patongkoh, guǒzi, iû-chiā-kóe, 油炸粿, yàuhjagwái , 油炸鬼, cakwe, pah thawng ko, char kway, you char kuay, u char kway, e kya kway, bicho, bicho-bicho, bánh quẩy, quẩy nóng, giò chéo quẩy, giò cháo quẩy etc.
500 g all-purpose flour (10-11% Protein)
300 ml water at room temperature
10 g baking soda
5 g baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
*If the protein percentage in your flour is lower than 10%, you might need to use less water. The amount of water should be somewhere between 250-300ml
**If you want more crispy breadsticks, use 5g baking soda and 5g baking ammonium to REPLACE the baking soda and baking powder in the recipe.
**You can keep the fried breadsticks (after fried) in the freezer. Fry again or bake in the oven next time you want to eat.
Buy the frying rack at
Baking ammonium (Bot Khai)
In Deutschland könntet ihr das Hirschhornsalz bei der Weihnachtsbäckerei oder bei dem Ostmann Gewürzregal im Supermakt finden.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CF Mobile/CF Legends | #81 ACC VIP 0 Phần 81 Thánh Tay To C4 Kỹ Năng 100% | Tường Trần CFM
- CF Mobile/CF Legends | #67 Mù Mắt Với ACC VIP 0 Thánh Cày AI 2019 Quá Chất !!! | Tường Trần CFM
- Âm Dương Sư Moba Global | Góc tân thủ: giải thích chi tiết các phép bổ trợ trong game
- Xả hàng 1500 chiếc xe máy cũ giá rẻ nhất Hà Nội
- Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte Brow nâu nguyên zin like new tại Kỳ Lân Luxury