Designer Ivan Poupyrev wants to integrate technology into everyday objects to make them more useful and fun — like a jacket you can use to answer phone calls or a houseplant you can play like a keyboard. In a talk and tech demo, he lays out his vision for a physical world that’s more deeply connected to the internet and shows how, with a little collaboration, we can get there. Unveiled in this talk: Poupyrev announces that his newest device, Jacquard, is now publicly available for all designers to use.
Get TED Talks recommended just for you! Learn more at
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CF Mobile/CF Legends | #81 ACC VIP 0 Phần 81 Thánh Tay To C4 Kỹ Năng 100% | Tường Trần CFM
- CF Mobile/CF Legends | #67 Mù Mắt Với ACC VIP 0 Thánh Cày AI 2019 Quá Chất !!! | Tường Trần CFM
- Âm Dương Sư Moba Global | Góc tân thủ: giải thích chi tiết các phép bổ trợ trong game
- Xả hàng 1500 chiếc xe máy cũ giá rẻ nhất Hà Nội
- Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte Brow nâu nguyên zin like new tại Kỳ Lân Luxury