Adidas x TFL Continental 80 Oyster Pack Unboxing & Review
I’m pretty stoked to have these in my collection! They are incredibly limited (500 pairs) and they are an amazing sneaker paying homage to London, TFL and the Oyster Card.
These were released as part of a pack of 3 (Temper Run, Continental 80, ZX 500) to celebrate 15 years of the Oyster Card. Each sneaker cost £80 and you were given a £80 Oyster Card as well as the sneaker. Great deal for any Londoner as that means the sneakers are technically free!
The upper is a very premium suede which is incredibly soft and smooth. The side panel has a small representation of the Metropolitan Line in a deep purple. Really nice touch and sets the grey upper off really nicely.
The heel has a Metropolitan Line symbol at the top and ‘3 3/4’ written down the back of the heel. This is to represent that when the Metropolitan Line opened for the first time ever, it covered 3 3/4 miles of London. Amazing details!
Inside the sneaker, they are number on the insoles (459/500) and the insole is a leather material. The bottom of the midsole is an icey midsole.
All round, amazing sneaker! Very happy to have it in the collection and it is definitely going to be worn quite a lot!
Offspring Instagram – @offspringhq
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Answering Your Audio and Video Questions. #AVQA
- Comparison: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 – Pirate Black (2015 vs. 2016)
- YEEZY BOOST 700 V3 'AZEAL' | REVIEW & UNBOXING VLOG
- Tôi Yêu Giày | Mở hộp Adidas X19.3TF – Mẫu Giày Dưới 2 Triệu Được AE Phủi Tin Dùng
- BÍ QUYẾT BẢO QUẢN & VỆ SINH GIÀY | ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR SNEAKERS