Follow me on SOCIAL MEDIA:
SUBSCRIBE ON MY CHANNEL FOR FULL REVIEWS
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR COOL PHOTOS
LIKE MY PAGE FOR SNEAKER SALES and UPDATES
What if I told you that their is an Ultraboost look for only $70?
To start the review, we have a nice black box that has stickers of the ortholite and cloud foam technology.
It also has this cool paper that has faces of some athletes.
This is the Adidas Cosmic 2 in a dark grey colorway.
So for $70 this is very basic but at the same time looks and feels nice. The upper is made of mesh with a circular toe box and a traditional lacing system.
Let’s talk about the cloud foam. The cloud foam technology is one of the most underrated cushioning system. You need to try how comfortable and responsive it is. It doesn’t feel like boost, but it is unique in a way that it feel soft like a pillow on your foot.
The cosmic and ultraboost has similar components making the cosmic a good running gear for $70
It has a similar heel support with the branding, adidas logo at the tongue, padded heel pull and the cloud foam structure looks like the boost as well.
So if you find it interesting to try go true to size.
Over-all, for $70, this is a good every day casual sneaker or a training gear that is very comfortable at the same time really cheap.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Answering Your Audio and Video Questions. #AVQA
- Comparison: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 – Pirate Black (2015 vs. 2016)
- YEEZY BOOST 700 V3 'AZEAL' | REVIEW & UNBOXING VLOG
- Tôi Yêu Giày | Mở hộp Adidas X19.3TF – Mẫu Giày Dưới 2 Triệu Được AE Phủi Tin Dùng
- BÍ QUYẾT BẢO QUẢN & VỆ SINH GIÀY | ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR SNEAKERS