UPDATE: Read our full review here:
The SL 20 is an all new light trainer racer which at about 8 oz / 228 g slots in weight right between the adios 5 and Boston 8 but has 6 mm more cushion stack front and back than the adios and 3mm more than the Boston coming from its new, very lively and energetic but not super soft Lightstrike midsole. No Boost here, and I didn’t miss it all! 29mm heel / 19mm forefoot stack, 10 mm drop. Launching now. $120
The tested sample tested was provided at no charge.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
VISIT www.roadtrailrun.com for 100’s of in depth running shoe, apparel, and gear reviews and Racer Stories.
SHOP Running Warehouse at the links below for the widest selection of run shoes and gear anywhere!
RTR receives a commission for purchases made through these links which helps support our channel and site.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://inkstitch.net/lam-dep
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Answering Your Audio and Video Questions. #AVQA
- Comparison: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 – Pirate Black (2015 vs. 2016)
- YEEZY BOOST 700 V3 'AZEAL' | REVIEW & UNBOXING VLOG
- Tôi Yêu Giày | Mở hộp Adidas X19.3TF – Mẫu Giày Dưới 2 Triệu Được AE Phủi Tin Dùng
- BÍ QUYẾT BẢO QUẢN & VỆ SINH GIÀY | ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR SNEAKERS