The reflective silhouette, #NITEJOGGER returns to stake its claim as an essential for any night time creator, backed with a film created by a global network of creators.
With music by electronic duo Mount Kimbie, British artist and filmmaker Frank Lebon directed the film as a poetic ode to the people and things that thrive in spaces generated by darkness. It demonstrates how night time can act as the perfect backdrop for expression. Shining a light on three young creators, the film features New York rapper Wiki, London born poetic singer Obong Jayar, and Cai, a spoken word poet and member of Say it Out Loud To.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Answering Your Audio and Video Questions. #AVQA
- Comparison: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 – Pirate Black (2015 vs. 2016)
- YEEZY BOOST 700 V3 'AZEAL' | REVIEW & UNBOXING VLOG
- Tôi Yêu Giày | Mở hộp Adidas X19.3TF – Mẫu Giày Dưới 2 Triệu Được AE Phủi Tin Dùng
- BÍ QUYẾT BẢO QUẢN & VỆ SINH GIÀY | ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR SNEAKERS