For the release of the exclusive adidas Originals Campus 80s, we pay homage to our NYC store’s home on 22 Little West Street. To launch the limited edition sneaker we link up with eight New Yorkers who have the city running through their DNA, to tell the stories of the neighborhoods that mean the most to them.
Myles Sales, aka. BZA aka. BIZZA is an artist and musician, born and bred in New York, part of feminist skate crew and label Brujas. His latest release “Figured it out” just dropped, and is a clever trap banger.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Answering Your Audio and Video Questions. #AVQA
- Comparison: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 – Pirate Black (2015 vs. 2016)
- YEEZY BOOST 700 V3 'AZEAL' | REVIEW & UNBOXING VLOG
- Tôi Yêu Giày | Mở hộp Adidas X19.3TF – Mẫu Giày Dưới 2 Triệu Được AE Phủi Tin Dùng
- BÍ QUYẾT BẢO QUẢN & VỆ SINH GIÀY | ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR SNEAKERS