check out my review of the Adidas Alphaboucne Instinct. Its alot of foam. Please ignore the fact that I call it Alpha boost instead of bounce several times, I have boost on my mind. :)!
my gear(affiliate links):
Send stuff to:
13500 Sw Pacific Hwy Ste 58-490
Tigard, OR 97223
Follow me on Instagram:
Podcast: Outside the Box
Tiffany has over 18 years of experience innovating processes and products. Tiffany grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania and studied at Penn State Erie, The Behrend College for her Bachelors of Science in Plastics Engineering Technology. She has innovated product and process at Newell Rubbermaid, Nike and Tesla. Some of her most well know products include: Nike Mag 2016 (Back to the Future II shoe), Nike Mag 2011, Nike Hyperadapt 1.0, Air Jordan XX9, Nike Air Yeezy, Coraline Dunk, Paranorman Air Raid, Paranorman Foamposite, and Nike Craft – Tom Sachs Collection. Tiffany has been featured in Wired Magazine (Oct ‘16), Netflix-Abstract the Art of Design, The Today Show, The New York Times and the book “Sneakers” for her innovative work on Nike’s Electro Adaptive Reactive Lacing (EARL) Technology. Tiffany spends her time consulting & speaking on innovation while studying the sneaker industry and taking classes on business, finance and marketing.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Answering Your Audio and Video Questions. #AVQA
- Comparison: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 – Pirate Black (2015 vs. 2016)
- YEEZY BOOST 700 V3 'AZEAL' | REVIEW & UNBOXING VLOG
- Tôi Yêu Giày | Mở hộp Adidas X19.3TF – Mẫu Giày Dưới 2 Triệu Được AE Phủi Tin Dùng
- BÍ QUYẾT BẢO QUẢN & VỆ SINH GIÀY | ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN YOUR SNEAKERS