You are always told that in order to learn a language, you need to watch foreign TV shows. Nowadays you have millions of Youtube videos available, so you are spoilt for choice! However, how are you meant to know what is worth watching?
Well here at La Ferpection, we do all the “hard work” so you don’t have to…
Here are 4 of our favourite youtube channels that will help you speak French like a local!
Check out our FREE video course for more tips:
“Bref.” by Kyan Khojandi & Bruno Muschio for Canal+
“Serge Le Mytho” Jonathan Cohen, Kyan Khojandi, Bruno Muschio & Harry Tordjman for Canal+
Documentary “Elles prennent la parole” by Léa Bordier & Lisa Miquet
We try to subtitle our videos in 5 languages (English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish). If you want to give us a hand, please feel free to add subtitles in your own languages 🙂
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chuyên gia giải đáp: Thai mấy tuần có tim thai?
- 999 Nụ Hôn Bá Đạo Của Nam Thần chap 426+427- 999 nu hon ba dao cua nam than chap 426+427
- Liên Khúc Remix 999 Đóa Hồng – Hãy Cho Tôi | Saka Trương Tuyền, Vũ Hà (Tuyệt Đỉnh Remix)
- TUẤN CHUNG LK Nụ Hồng Mong Manh,999 Đóa Hồng, Nhạc Trẻ Xưa Remix, Nhạc Hoa Lời Việt Bất Hủ 7X 8X 9X
- MỘT VÒNG SÀI GÒN TỚI CHỢ NHÀ GIÀU THẢO ĐIỀN | saigon travel Guide